Need a hatch for a 73 z - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need a hatch for a 73 z

Featured Replies

Any one selling a hatch for a 240z? The one I have now is very clean except for a rust hole about a 1/4 of an inch big on the edge of the window seal. Other than that its perfect. If any one has a clean one please let me know. Prefer white but dont care

Thanks

send a request to justacarguy he is parting out a '73 & '71

  • 3 weeks later...

I have a '73 hatch I would sell....it is brown however. good glass, I haven't looked at it for quite a while, but it was rust free.

Let me know if you are still looking,

Dog

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.