Exhaust problem - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Exhaust problem

Featured Replies

Has anyone ran into the problem after installing the MSA's 6 into 1 header of the transmission mount interfering with the 2.5 inch piping ? If so please give me some ideas:disappoin I really don't want to have to dent the pipe there to gain the 1/2 inch clearance!

I think you'll find that MSA sells different shaped headers for different transmission types. Perhaps you bought headers for a manual transmission, but have an automatic? (or vice versa)

Always worth checking.

I've heard of this before by another member, maybe about 4-6 months ago. Try doing a search. I can't remember what the outcome was.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.