electrical contact cleaning - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

electrical contact cleaning

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks for all the replies.

Incidentally I stripped part of the engine loom tape of where it was wearing and I found some of the insulation on the wires has cracked and the inner wire is exposed :cry: Seems like I will have to strip the whole loom and replace some or all of the wires ( which is probably what I should have done in the first place with a 34 year old wiring loom.

Andrew

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.