IGNORED

Factory restored Z

v12horse

Originally posted by Zrush

.......... I hate hub caps and I wanted to change them but my husband sad no. That's the way they came from the factory and that how they stay.:finger:

Vicky

First time I ever heard of a woman listening to her husband! Who wears the pants in your family, anyway? LOL

j/k :)

Hi Vicky, you are too kind. If you could, just pop one off to check. If the date is one month before or the same month and year as the production date on the door jam, I would say they match. Of course a couple of months before the door jam date, they would probably match as well. hehehe, I have mags and I am trying to track down the steel wheels.

Take care and thank you Vicky,

Ben

Originally posted by Bambikiller240

First time I ever heard of a woman listening to her husband! Who wears the pants in your family, anyway? LOL

j/k :)

Both. But changing tires and rims is a manly thing. Unless I had the Hulk to lift the car and undo the bolts, the pie plates stayROFL LOL

(Scott did listen to me when I said I wanted the 77 painted red)

Vicky