Top Engine Cleaner - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Top Engine Cleaner

Featured Replies

Has anybody tried using "top engine cleaner" to decarbonixe an engine?

that's what it's for, right? To de-carbonize?

Also, where is a good place to get some. the local NAPA didn't have any.

thx

  • Author

AtuoZone we got, but not the O'Reilly's. I'll check tomorrow.

I read that it smokes up the place when you first run it in there?

Ive never used it but ive talked to peaple that have. They said somtimes it does somtimes it doesnt. I donno

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.