Please help - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Please help

Featured Replies

Hey all i know this is off topic. But my 10 year old lil brother is in the hospitall again. This time its realy bad. Please keep us in your prayers. That means alot to us.

I dont wanna sound needy or like im begging but our insurence has run out. and the hospital is 1000 dollors a night. any help would be helpfull.

Thanks for reading this. Take care everyone

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family Bill

Take care and be strong

Vicky

Bill, I wish your brother and your family the best. I hope he is on his way to a speedy recovery.

Sincerely,

Ben

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.