Please help - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Please help

Featured Replies

I was wondering if any body knows where I can get the clutch and brake lines that go to the master cylinders. I need the long hard metal ones that lay against the firewall in the engine bay. I broke mine trying to take them off. Do I need to get them made or does some body make new ones I can go and pick up?

Thanks

In case you go looking in Junk Yards, some of the brake, clutch, fuel piping is year specific so be careful what you look at or buy. If you have the Parts Microfiche CD, you might want to check to see which months of manufacture will fit your car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.