Ego Boosting!!! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ego Boosting!!!

Featured Replies

OK, OK, I'm probably going to catch some flake on this one but, here goes...........In regards to the MSA 2004 show, had a very good time and was stoked with the responce I got from people about my 1970. Anyway, Gav240 sent me a PM regarding MSA using a picture of my Z on the home page....was I ever excited that they thought it was a worthy specimen. Seeing a picture of your car being used by the likes of MSA is pretty cool in my estimation. It's just a little reward for all the time and effort that was put into the car. Thanks MSA...I think you folks have good taste!!! OMG my head is swelling.........help me Mr. Wizard

Good Deal, Congradulations!

Too bad they didn't (or did they?) contact you and acknowledge their use of your car for their commercial purposes with a gift certificate, or T-Shirt, or free entry to next years show..... or something.

  • Author

So Carl,

Thanks for the congrats............regarding the balance of your post......your kidding right? My guess is they had no clue who's car it was. I did however shoot them an email to inform them.

I gotta agree with Carl on this one. Even in small text the owners name and model year. A Tshirt would be a nice bonus. But that's just this guys idea. Was there a response to your email? Damn Gav240, knew you were at MSA and which Zed was yours. I was there and didn't even get a chance to say hello. WE NEED CLUB SHIRTS or something. :devious:

Congrats, Tom! This one?

promocar02_small.jpg

They managed to get my ugly mug on page three (left side of photo, walking next to my car)

show02.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by 240ZX

So Carl,

Thanks for the congrats............regarding the balance of your post......your kidding right? My guess is they had no clue who's car it was. I did however shoot them an email to inform them.

No, I wasn't kidding at all. If you paid an entry fee, most car shows assign you a number for the purposes of tallying votes, etc. Should (if I understand the process) be easy as pie to figure out which car belongs to who.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.