HELLO!!!Im new *waves* - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

HELLO!!!Im new *waves*

Featured Replies

Hello everyone.im new here.hows everyone doin??im a long time lurker,first time poster:p. ive fallen in love w/ 240z's and been looking for a descent z for exactly a year now and finally found one around my neighborhood.well,i hope to meet new people,learn more and get suggestions from u guys.

PEACE,

Terence

Welcome to active participation! I too lurked before "signing up!"

I think you will find your Z and your club very fulfilling!

Will

:D

Welcome

Some of us are long time Zers. I hope you are happy with you purchase. It's always great when you get what you've fallen in love with.

As for me I've got 3 1971 240Z with the desire to have more. Problem is I've got no more space for any.

The longer you own your Zed the more you'll fall in love with them....5-6+ years owing my first Z now. The love is what keeps me glued to our club and the site.

-Brandon

I hope you will enjoy your time here and your purchase. I must say though that once you get into a Z, you better be ready for a sickness that never is cured.

It begins with the first car and never ends.

Welcome to one of the best sites on the internet.

  • Author

appreciate the welcome fellas.yea, sickness that never will be cured.i like that

alas it has already began.haha.i went to west coast nationals and bought me chrome bullet style side view mirrors and clear headlight covers. almost bought me eurobumpers,euro front signal lights, and other things.good thing my friends were there to stop my itching wallet.hehe.

but my main plan right now is to put a rb26 transplant and turn it in to monster.:devious:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.