Jump to content

IGNORED

Thinking of selling my 240K


Razor

Recommended Posts

I'm STILL thinking if I should sell my 240K

I just cant find time and money spending on her right now as I'm saving going to Europe early next year around FEB

OR

just cancel the registration and start the project next year after the holiday

cant afford paying two rego and two insurance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you really love it, and you've got the space, keep it in storage - unregistered - with a bit of an inconspicuous drive around the block every now and then it'll be waiting patiently for when you can afford the project...

Remember, it's hard to find an example of a 240K Coupe in as good condition as yours, so if you give it up you might never find another one like it! On the other hand, you might find something even better... that's about as much advice i'd like to give :ermm: :ermm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know!

I've seen two so far in brisbane (and one is a sedan model)

Its just difficult to source parts mainly (GTR stuff)

I just saw this nice RX4 thats why Im having 2nd thought of this car as well...

well if get some good offers then I might sell it, I got someone already who's going to have a look at it my friends friend...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.