IGNORED

Just an FYI

2ManyZs

For those of you who are tired of trying to read the wiring diagrams in the FSM's and other so called "service manuals" there is a great solution.

Keep a watch on Ebay for an S30 supplement chassis manual. These are the service manuals given to the Nissan techs, it's just a thin little book, but it has the best wiring diagram I've ever seen. It is in a fold out in the back of the manual, and it is poster sized, 16x19 inches. Even Mr. Magoo could read it.LOL

It has also got some nice wiring diagrams of the dash and engine harness with easy to read schematics as to which color wire is in each of the connectors in the harness. There is also a good diagram of the complete heater assembly and ducting under the dash.

It's a great find if you can luck into one, I've seen quite a few on Ebay in the past couple years and never bid, so, just for the heck of it put in a bid on one last week and won it for under 15 bucks.:classic:

Actually, there isn't a year specified on mine. I found that the wiring diagram is for a late S30 and some of the pics inside show things such as an early console along with the later ones and even the automatic consoles.

Oh well, it'll help with the 72's I've got, just not the 71 on all the wiring....

The part number on the cover of this one is P/N 99999-20025 if that helps any, I think this must be a revision of the earlier Supplement Chassis Manual.

What is the part number of the earlier version you have?

• 2 weeks later...