Contest

animal

Which Chop Is The Best?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chop Is The Best?

• Alphadog's
    • Datto's
    • Inmates's

uhh.....i figured this needed a poll to vote on these three entries...i have some skill to.....maybe ill make a s30 contest...i dunno...anyways....judge fairly!

alphadog.... http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=9879

datto_240z... http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=9887

inmate..... http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=9864

ok i decided to post the points of intrest on thes pics...the mods.....if i leave something out, sorry....

Alphadog: wicked front valance, big chrome wheels, small side vent, tinted windows, new seats, rear wing, JDM look lights, shaved markerlights, door handles, and emblems, and ....lowered?, and paint job...

Datto_240z: chopped windscreen (great job by the way), mirror marker lights, rims, front lip, side skirts, front valance, s30 headlights, oh and the woody side...

Inmate: carbon fiber hood, (candy?) orange paint, bigger wheels (check out the deep dish!) larger front valance, widebody kit, larger side skirts, different (black-chrome?? or anodized maybe) rollbar...shaved front emblem?....

well maybe this will help....

I voted for Datto's, because of the creativity there. Although I think it looks a bit unrealistic, and the whole car has really been changed (I thought the idea of a photoshop was to create something vaguely possible), it looks really neat with the S30 headlight scoops.

I think yours is more realistic, inmate/animal, but it's a bit boring to me... and all that "vinyl" stuff on the side doesn't do it for me...

Peace!

edit: a couple of other mods I did which are a bit more subtle- new door mirrors, smoother ermm those things behind the seats, rear widebody. thats all!

I voted for Datto's as well. But I disagree with Alfa's statement, "I thought the idea of a photoshop was to create something vaguely possible". It's the ability to go wild, without choping up a real $30,000 dollar car that makes it awesome. I liked the chopped windshield and headlight scoops.

Micah's is too good, thereby eliminates it from my judging. You've got an artists hand.

Originally posted by Bambikiller240

Beautiful!!! :love::love: (except for the wheels!)

Here's the source photo with better wheels. I'll be taking a lot more photos and uploading them to my gallery later this week when I get the car back from the painter. He's buffing out some runs in the clear coat ...

post-3294-14150793752181_thumb.jpg