IGNORED

Photochoping contest....

inmate

i was thinkin that it would be cool to have a photochop contest...photochopping is where u use a graphic editing program (adobe photoshop, paintshop, windows paint [LOL]) to edit a high quality car pic. this can be wheels, paint, body kit, etc. basiacally anything you can do to a car cosmetically...anyways, i will let people pm me thier email and i will send them the pic...to save on upload time...and bandwidth. but ill set like a one or two week deadline for the the entries to be posted.

if this sounds intresting just say so....if at least 5 people are intrested, ill do this... if not than i wont....whatever....so any feedback would be nice. anyways u can check out my other post "im new here" and see some of my work.

oh and if any administrators are intrested, maybe u can help me get that post made sticky...well c ya

Yeh im in. Post the picture to your gallery. Then people will be able to see the before and after and anyone will be able to get the pic easyly!

What is the car going to be? It has to be a picture of a standard car. Nothing like a new Farrari that isn't really 'choppable'. Maybe even a S30(1st gen Z)? Ive done one but it isnt that great.

I dont think there will be too much interest but we should still have a duel!ROFL

Cheer'z'

Chris

I'm in... PM the info...

I used to perform digital photo manipulation professionally for the cosmetic and fashion industries, but I haven't attempted any autos.

Speaking of, I'll dig around and search for my collection of <b>before</b> and <b>after</b> pics of popular supermodels. Its fun to see the 'defects' they have get edited out... wrinkle here, overhang there...

it's either gonna be a 350z....2000 wrx.....

1998 eclipse.....or maybe an integra....for the first on tho i think it would only be appropriate to use a z-car....so itll be the 350z....also, if anyone has a high quality, high megapixel picture of a 240, 260, or 280z pm me, im intrested...

so as soon as five people say they are intrested, ill post the pic....

ah..nevermind ill go ahead and do it.....it doesnt matter if we get enough people...

so dont post any pics on here unless it is progress pix....but make sure u brand it first if u do (pic ur sig. all over it, so noone can steal parts of the pic)

im gonna make one more post and it will be for the actual contest....well c-ya...

Well, it looks like most of this thread is suddenly gone; I guess it got too out of hand. Anyhow, I spent way too much time on this to let it all go to waste and in any case this kind of brings things back on track ...

post-3294-14150793741864_thumb.jpg

Alfadog, Ive changed the picture in my gallery. I deleted the old pic and put my new and improoved 'Woody' version! So you might want to edit your post if you want. If not heres the link to it anyways... 350z Woody

My mods include... 240zg headlights, shaved rear, modded front bar, mags, a chopped windscreen and of cause the nice wooden pannel! I tried to un-toad it a bit.

Cheer'z'

Chris