Malvern Racing sad news... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Malvern Racing sad news...

Featured Replies

I don't know if this was posted here. I read on another site that David Weber of Malvern Racing recently died. He apparently was battling cancer. I know I could not access his site. This is very sad news. I never got to talk to him but heard he loved to talk your ear off about datsun engines. I know he was very knowlegable on how to the most from a L series motor. Know that all the car guys will miss you for sure.

I know it seemed he like to talk more about Datsuns then talking about selling you something.

It is sad when another of the great Datsun Guru's is now gone. Im wondering if his business will continue. They are getting far and few inbetween anymore.

Sad to see him go:cry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.