IGNORED

$16,000 510

Gee

That ain't just a 510. That's a KH510 Bluebird. It would cost much more than that to find and refresh such a car to the point that this one seems to be at. Lots of goodies! Fairly rare especially here in the states.

I saw this car in person and it's in great condition maybe one small dent i saw but that was it. Dash interior and exterior all excellent there was also a KPC10 there nice in deed or is it KPHC10?

It was the GT version anyway :)

What an immaculate little Bluebird! I love the styling of the rear of these coupes - vaguely reminds me of the CSP311 Silvia... It's just so aww. IIRC these models were special in that they had the nifty feature of folding down seats, which turned the interior into a large bed. I think it was this model which had that... pretty cool even if I did just make it up! ROFL

Gav you mean that Skyline that has also been posted up here before? KGC10 I think the designation would be for that - it certainly looked the part didn't it? Did you get to see it??? Lucky bastard! LOL

It was at the Melbourne motor show under the shannons Auctions out the front section of the exhibition centre for those who went.

Infact they were next to each other seperated by about 10ft where a door was.

It was truly great to see and I really enjoyed it only flaw with it was that the front didn't have the overflares only the back. It had the GTR badge which had my friends/friend fooled but I pointed out it was a GT and only a replica ;-). I believe you are correct I do remember telling him the GTR has the S20 and that this car was only KPC10 not KPGC10.

He liked Dattos :). That was rumoured to go for around $25 - $30k. For a replica mind you and they said it was the only known of 1 in Australia but at www.c-red.com.au i think that's right they have one for sale :).

So not the only 1.

But yeah back on topic it was really good to see one in person there a bit bigger than i thought they would be.

Even a little kid yelled out skyline as i came past I didn't take any photos as I only had my mobilephone camera and didn't realise till recently it actually took decent photo's when you upload them to your PC.

Ah well I won't forget it for a while anyway. :classic:

Hey Gav, didn't the KPGC10 come from the factory with overfenders only on the rear fenders? I think you could get the front overfenders for the sport option though. If only I had the factory sports option lists for these cars.

That bluebird is very nice. They are much like a 510, but I think they are a little sleeker with the cool tail light configuration.

Ben

Originally posted by Gav240z

It was truly great to see and I really enjoyed it only flaw with it was that the front didn't have the overflares only the back. It had the GTR badge which had my friends/friend fooled but I pointed out it was a GT and only a replica ;-). I believe you are correct I do remember telling him the GTR has the S20 and that this car was only KPC10 not KPGC10.

He liked Dattos :). That was rumoured to go for around $25 - $30k. For a replica mind you and they said it was the only known of 1 in Australia but at www.c-red.com.au i think that's right they have one for sale :).

So not the only 1.

But yeah back on topic it was really good to see one in person there a bit bigger than i thought they would be.

Awesome Gav!! You're lucky. I'm sure there are more than 2 in Australia too, I can imagine a few more stored away by avid enthusiasts. I was thinking you might say they're a little larger than you thought they would be. From pictures of them next to the C110's you can see they're not all that small. Not as small as a Z anyway.

Ben's right in that the KPGC10 only had overfenders on the rear. So this wasn't an error!

And it's KGC10 for the GT - no P!! P is the designation for the S20 engine.

Yeah if i had a guess there about the same size as a C110.

I'll get the chassis prefix correct one day LOL.

So it was a pretty accurate replica with the flares cool indeed. I had always seen them with them on at both ends you see.

It was definately missing something in the chassis prefix must have been KGC10 as after reading down the article it said it was a GT and a price of only $25 - $30k would agree with that :).

I liked it but that's for sure the interior was nice and i could see it begging me to take it for a drive. :cheeky: