S30 ID Numbers & Tags - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

S30 ID Numbers & Tags

Featured Replies

  • Author

After the recent discussion on vehicle 'originality' and watching the "Car Search" prgram and B-J auctions, I started to wonder if Zeds had all the tags, stickers and numbers that all those big-dollar collector cars had(like muscle cars, vintage, sports cars). I have all the documentation I got on my car, S/N 434056 and maybe it'll help with future value. Having all the number "match" might avoid some arguments.

Can you get a build sheet for your Zed?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.