IGNORED

Kpgc110 Gt-x

prince

Hi there/

Thought that others may wish to know of another KPGC110 Not KHGC110

This is GT-X. Just been restored. Replaced the s20 motor with RB20 and feb by three webers.

Why, cause I am different and want as close to a replica GT-R as can be had.

If anyone is having problems with info or parts maybe I can help with my friends in Japan. I have manual (in Japajese and CD's )on the 1965 right through to 1978 Skylines S54, S50, PG10, PGC110, C110, C210.

Let me know

Regards PRINCE : :ermm:

Welcome to the club. An RB20 with triples, certainly different! I never thought of it like that, but yeah 2.0 litre straight 6 fed by 3 webbers... cant get much closer to an S20 than that!

I always thought "KPGC110" was reserved exclusively for the GT-R model, but I just had a look in documentations and apparently the "P" can also mean it had the G18 engine (which only came on the SWB versions nonetheless. It makes no mention of the L20 though, so maybe the "P" could identify the L20 and S20 engines...... I just thought it would be odd especially for Nissan to have the GT-R and hardtop GT-X models under the same chassis code.

Do you have any documentation about Japanese chassis codes with relevance to this??

Anyway, welcome! Feel free to post some pics of your car in the gallery. We'd love to see.

Originally posted by prince

This is GT-X. Just been restored. Replaced the s20 motor with RB20 and feb by three webers.

Hi prince,

If it is a GT-X, it would not have had an S20 in it.

Correct VIN prefix for a C110-series Skyline GT-X is "KGC110".

C10 and C110-series GT-X's came with the L20 2-litre 6 cylinder engine in twin-carb guise.

Welcome to the site.

Alan T.

(PS - I have all of your albums. 'For You' is still a big fave of mine :classic: )

Originally posted by prince

Hi there/

Why, cause I am different and want as close to a replica GT-R as can be had.

If anyone is having problems with info or parts maybe I can help with my friends in Japan. I have manual (in Japajese and CD's )on the 1965 right through to 1978 Skylines S54, S50, PG10, PGC110, C110, C210.

Let me know

:ermm: