New Here - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Here

Featured Replies

Hi y'all. I'm new to the site (just signed on) and was suggested to say Hi. I have a '70 240Z. Its all stock except for a 5 speed tranny and older American Racing wheels. It has some rust and a snot-load of minor problems, though it is a very strong runner.I grew up around Z cars as my uncle owned a Z shop for years (and probably still does). My favorite thing about the Z is the fact that I can blow those hot-rod Hondas off the freeway at will and do so without the use of computers and fuel injection. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) I have a problem with is a very Stiff suspension (bad back),but this is outwieghed by the car itself so it doesn't really matter. So long for now.

Howdy,

Welcome aboard, I'm kind of new here myself but so far found it to be a great resource. I'm going to drop a donation to the site as soon as I get a 240....that's right, I don't have a 240. :(

I had a '70 240 which was wrecked years ago (not my fault) and got a '91 240sx after that. I then traded up to a '90 300zx twin turbo. We're now considering selling the twin turbo and finding a classic 240 to work on....ahhhh the simple things (anything is simple compared to the twin turbo engine).

Hi Rev,

Welcome! glad to have you onboard...by the way, where is "Yelm"? Zya, Jeremiah

  • 2 weeks later...

Rev, welcome I live in Portland Ore and drive a '73 240 . all the best to ya

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.