IGNORED

New Here

Rev.Victor Webb

Hi y'all. I'm new to the site (just signed on) and was suggested to say Hi. I have a '70 240Z. Its all stock except for a 5 speed tranny and older American Racing wheels. It has some rust and a snot-load of minor problems, though it is a very strong runner.I grew up around Z cars as my uncle owned a Z shop for years (and probably still does). My favorite thing about the Z is the fact that I can blow those hot-rod Hondas off the freeway at will and do so without the use of computers and fuel injection. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) I have a problem with is a very Stiff suspension (bad back),but this is outwieghed by the car itself so it doesn't really matter. So long for now.

Howdy,

Welcome aboard, I'm kind of new here myself but so far found it to be a great resource. I'm going to drop a donation to the site as soon as I get a 240....that's right, I don't have a 240. :(

I had a '70 240 which was wrecked years ago (not my fault) and got a '91 240sx after that. I then traded up to a '90 300zx twin turbo. We're now considering selling the twin turbo and finding a classic 240 to work on....ahhhh the simple things (anything is simple compared to the twin turbo engine).

• 2 weeks later...