W.A.Z-cars (Australia) - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

W.A.Z-cars (Australia)

Featured Replies

Guys,

Last sunday in Perth (Australia) a number of people turned up for the monthly W.A.Z-car register monthly meeting. Mr. Camoflage took some shots and has put them up on:

http://www.wazcars.com/images/feb2004/

Enjoy - hopefully a few more Perth-ites will turn up in March:classic:

Hayden.

I'm hoping I can drive to the March meeting!

OK, make that April:ermm: :D

  • Author

Look forward to seeing that yellow machine. How's the engine work going?

The engine work is turning out to be much more expensive than I anticipated:dead:

Otherwise it going well, just slowly.

Nice shots by the way. I'm surpised that the majority of the Zs were 2 seaters. Where are all the 2+2 owners?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Good qustion - there are two thoroughly restored 2+2s in the group - they look as new (why they did 2+2s I don't know!)

Some nice cars there! but....... Thumbnails next time please!!

Hayden, I think those 2+2's are starting to grow on me. Though i dont think i would go to the amount of effort Ken did, if i had one.

DANG! If I knew it was on I would have conned my Dad to go down in one of his '70s M/bikes to complete the picture!ROFL(For those of you who dont know, Im only 15 and dont have a Z YET!):stupid: I might pop down for the next one just to have a nosey and a poke!

Great idea making a Z club over here in the west!

Cheer'z'

Chris

Great stuff guys. I don't know if you knew or not but we are doing something similar here in Melbourne.

http://www.viczcar.com or http://viczcar.com/

There are a few things to be sorted first but we bought the domain name to coinside with your club in WA.

We have quite a few really neat Z's in our group hopefully we can all get together soon and do some photos for you.

:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.