IGNORED

History of my Car (KHGC110 - 002286)

kyteler

I have the Original Ownership documentation which covers my cars history in New Zealand.

It was Imported to Auckland, NZ. As a used car in July 1975 w/ 11000km on the clock.

From what I discovered from the most recent previous owner, it originally belonged to a guy who was in the Armed Services, this is confirmed by several stickers still on the cars front and rear windows, inclusive of a series of RSA stickers as well as an NZ Airforce parking permit and a King Edward Barracks Parking Permit.

There is also a NSW registration sticker on the front windscreen that was an expiry date of October 1975, which means it was still registered for use when it was bought over to NZ from Oz.

In December of 1979 it changed owners with 33316km on the clock.

In December of 1981 she changed hands yet again now with 46610km on the clock.

That person owned the car in Auckland and at some stage, bought it down from Auckland to Christchurch.

In 1999 she changed hands once more although the km on the clock is unknown.

Then, the best day in history :D

23 August 2003, she came to be in my ownership with 89183km's on the clock.

And this is her:

475803-02-04_14x6_RS_Watanabe_Wheels_01-med.jpg

Hmm, not really .. other than..

"THE" Skyline.

or, the C110

or, the K. :)

Not very original, but having said that I don't tend to name my vehicles really.

Some cars need names to add character.. I think you've said all you can say when you say "Skyline"