IGNORED

Maroon 240ZG color code?

Norcal510

Hello all,

I've been looking high & low for the color code from the maroon 240ZG. Searched the forum but couldnt seem to find anything.

I found the link thats posted all over the forum for paint codes but doesnt mention anything about the maroon color.

By chance does anyone know the color code? Maybe Alan??

Thank you everyone.

That color was not offered on any cars here in the US, or rather, not on any Z cars. So it's not likely that any US paint books will have a code or formula for this color. I don't know if any overseas formulas will translate directly to US paint suppliers.

Nissan 'Grand Prix Maroon' colour code was 116.

It's a straight chestnut ( for "'Maroon" read Marron ) brown, and non-metallic.

There's an old Opel colour that is very close, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. Sorry.

Thanks Alan, I am always impressed with your knowledge. The story you tell is correct on the color my friend who grow up in Ebina Japan and currently works for Nissan USA told me the same story about that color and he too knew the code. For Norcal: did you know it was actually brown?