draco8's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

draco8

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by draco8

  1. I have opportunity to buy a 1979 ZXR runs and drives but needs body work, paint, battery, starter, and transmission. Price: $1000 Question:If the aforementined work is done, what would a reasonable resale value be? ---considering they were stated as rare in 2003 - date of article. After reading the article reference posted by Mike I would not want this for my own, but maybe investment for resale to get the Z I really want. Thanks, Mike for your help I'm not real knowledgeable about the mechanical end of it, just a lady who has to have a Z . My son would help with maintenance, and I would learn from him. Thanks all.
  2. Searching for any info on the Datsun 280ZXR (1979). Has factory rear spoiler? True? All I have is that they only manufactured 1000. Would appreciate any info, pics etc. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.