Sick Srt-4's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sick Srt-4

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sick Srt-4

  1. I've been reading all over the net and haven't really found a GOOD site for info on motor swaps. What exactly are the do's and don'ts. The car I'll be building will be track only so smog stuff is out the door. I've been thinking of doing a RB26DET/TT or other RB series. Or perhaps SR? motor swap, the numbers money wise look astronomical for a RB26DETT. I also am not intersted in doing a V8 swap. Thinking along the lines of HIGH BOOST, HIGH LAG 4 or 6 cylinder turbo motors.. Won't mind the turbo(s) spooling like 2-3k shy of redline. Any ideas or links ? My car is a 1972 240zx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.