restorin260's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

restorin260

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by restorin260

  1. She is onboard. But the deal with that is that I have to buy her either a 350z or 370z to make up for it. So I have some negotiating to do
  2. Thanks for the information. I just googled them, its neat to know my Datsun has something in common with the General Lee. Now I just need to find a source for those center caps.
  3. Hi there, my name is Chris and I have a Datsun. More specifically its a early 74 260z and I bought it about 8 years ago. I drove it for one summer and a bit of fall til the drivers floor pan went Fred Flintstone on me. After a bit of searching around the car for more I got a lot of rust problems. Mechanically the car was fine just the body had issues. So that winter I took it apart and put the 'bits' in boxes in my moms basement and took the car to a shop and worked on it there for a while scraping all the gunk off it and what not. I had extra cash back then so i bought pretty much all the body panels i could get my hands on, all the usual suspects. And there it sat. Fast forward to today, I now have 3 kids a morgage a minivan and a lot less free cash on my hands. But I have decided to take up my hobby again and get this car back in shape. I have always browsed this site and cant wait to keep you all up to date.
  4. Hello all, i have this set of wheels from my 260 and was wondering if anyone has seen them and know what they are. Also Im missing a center cap from one so I guess Im also looking for a source for that. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.