EvilRufusKay's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

EvilRufusKay

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EvilRufusKay

  1. I have a cabinet from HF as well, the gun has gone bad twice, so I replaced it with a husky prtable unit for 12 bucks, what an improvement! As for light I driiled a 1/2" hole on the angle portion just before the flrat roof, and stuck a ceramic light socket through. I then used some putty epoxy on the outsideto hold the socket in place and seal the cabimet. I use a 1000 watt spot light and it works great!! The florecent one that come with it is a joke.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.