zgeezer's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

zgeezer

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zgeezer

  1. I'd like to have an answer to that question too. I have a pair of 14 inch all chrome D caps in my storage. The tabs ren continuously around the circumference of the cap. The backside has a shadow chrome number of "1036" on the backside. One was loose in the back of my 10/1970 series one. The other was on the spare tire wheel [4.5 inch wide]. The centers show no sign of ever having been painted. Over the year, I've located only one photograph of this style and I didn't place mark it. Any one know anything about these caps. Aftermarket? Datsun? g

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.