thundersquid's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

thundersquid

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thundersquid

  1. Hey Cuong, I'm a big fan, aren't u some kind of farm manager, so u also do shop work on the side too huh. Any way I was going to ask about a LHD conversion, but u refer another guy to some one else in Alaska. But that only about thre steering rack and column. I can go through u about the motor mount right? I been to Perth a few time, I stay across from TIME night club next to Saigon restaurant in down town Perth.
  2. Hey Henry, I live near the LA area in Orange County, I am very interested in obtaining an RB26DETT clip. Would u be able to send me the info that u have. I like to have it install in to a 1970 240z. My e-mail is Natural_aspire@hotmail.com, I also own a honda EG6 hatch back and an Integra, I'm a Honda guy intill I saw Cuong Nguyen RB26DETT Z in the galleries. I been to Australia many time and while in Perth I saw ALOT of Skyline, so I think those engines, clips and technical info come pretty easy for him. Here in the US, it is a very rare and expensive item. Still searching for the right carz but very interested in having it. I notice Cuong Nguyen from Perth have an R33 Skyline manual, I'm also searching for it. I like to know how the process of installing a AWD into an RWD. Some one even suggest to turn it into a AWD. A 5 speed GTS tranny from a RB25DET is for RWD, or keeping the RB26DETT tranny and convert the front suspension to AWD. I wonder if obtaining a whole front clip would allow me to just swap the R33 front suspension (tie rod, axel, caster, camber, toe, lower control arm and sway) into the Z.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.