Gotcha's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gotcha

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gotcha

  1. Gotcha replied to Gotcha's topic in Body & Paint
    Thanks so much for all your replies....sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but the car in question is one that a friend located for me in another state so info. has been a little slow changing hands. As it turns out, my friend got the VIN # off the car and ran it by Nissan. They said that it is in fact a 72 and not a 69 as decals placed on the car suggested so I'm making arrangements for my friend to remove and ship the parts I need.....maybe this will finally give me all the parts to finish mine! :classic: Thanks again!
  2. Gotcha replied to Gotcha's topic in Body & Paint
    Thanks for the info! :classic: I'm searching for parts for 71 or 72 240 and found a 69 for sale......wasn't sure if I should buy it as a parts car or not. Oh, I'm in the US. Thanks again!
  3. Gotcha posted a topic in Body & Paint
    Can anyone tell me if body parts from a 1969 240 are the same as the 70 -72 240? I'm especially interested in any bumper info. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.