DramaZed's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

DramaZed

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DramaZed

  1. Yeah it’s been working. Just recently happened
  2. It worked 2 tanks when running low on fuel. Crank the car. The light slowly builds up to full brightness. I would say about 20 seconds to one minute max. I went to get fuel when it was lit and indicated low then I came back with a full tank and it’s been doing it every since. (Last 2 days)
  3. It was working the last 2 months. Started acting funny yesterday when I filled up the tank.
  4. Brand new sending unit. Hate to see it. Will just deal with it till I get this car running right.
  5. If you haven’t changed the light, why would it light up on a full tank?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.