Kord's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Kord

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kord

  1. My folks met while working at FAR back in the 70s and I was practically born in the pits racing with them. My Dad, George, was a mechanic, manager, & driver and my Mom, Deb worked in accounting. They got married on a dare in Reno one night and were together every since. Unfortunately, both my folks have passed, my dad just recently. I've been going through their stuff and have found quite a bit of F.A.R paraphernalia. If anyone would like it, please let me know. I would rather it was with someone who appreciated it rather than sitting in storage. I have decals, patches, stamps, key chains, slides, and a TON of pictures. I've kept what means the most to me but there's plenty to share. No cost - just trying to find a home for some of it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.