Fepz's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fepz

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fepz

  1. Hi Steve, Thanks. I've been going slow, title was so clear it was invisible. Just got clean title last week. If only this car could talk, there is a heck of a story in there some where. Overall great shape, major rust is confined to rear wheel arches and down to back half of rockers Front 8 inches of frame rails and radiator support have been worked on. And rear was tagged slightly, but nothing that can't be fixed, all panels have great gaps.Getting ready to pull motor and trans. to go over. Will keep posted.
  2. Hi just found thread, I bought car. Solid floors and rails. 2/70 man date. I did get a true find. Restoring for sure. # matching. Frank

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.