DaEviil1's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

DaEviil1

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaEviil1

  1. I'm sorry yes it's a 240
  2. I'll try to give you a little history and my problem. Had the car since 2000 ,put an LS1 /T56 in it plus other mods one being the headlight relay up grade . So I drove the car and wore the motor and decided to redo the whole car . So the car is all fresh now paint ,wheels ,motor , tranny , ect . So my old dash harness was pretty much cut up and I got a clean one from Ebay. So I used my old headlight harness and just spliced into the new one. But now no headlights,parking lights, and the two headlight fusses seem to be grounded . I can't figure out how to fix it . Any help would be greatly appreciated

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.