Bill Hickman's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bill Hickman

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bill Hickman

  1. I decided on a hidden starter button along with the ignition key which works off the alternator. It seems to be what I was looking for. Bill Hickman Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile
  2. I bought my used 71 240Z in 73 for $4,300 and still own it today.[attachment=81385:IMG_0192. Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile
  3. I am thinking of having a kill switch installed in my 240Z and wanting some advice as to the best route to take. It sounds like an ignition/ starter type might be better than a fuel pump cut off switch but I am asking for opinions and info. On the pros and cons associated with both methods. Are there electrical problems related to the ignition cut off switch? Any insight or personal experiences are very much welcome. Thanks. Bill

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.