Scott Davidson's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Scott Davidson

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scott Davidson

  1. Yes, I am taking care of Cody. He is a really nice guy who wants no recognition let alone a reward and he guards his privacy. Let's just say it's between him and me and I am happy to reward such a humble, non-assuming man and his family.
  2. And you know what... I would even pay the SOB the $10K to get it back. No questions asked.
  3. Here are some pics of Bluebird to go with the story of the theft. People are telling me I'm crazy to offer $10K for the safe recovery, but this care goes way beyond monetary value. Please call the police or PM me bluebird@sadavidson.com if there is a sighting. Thanks. ...Scott

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.