Ali Aloosh's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ali Aloosh

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ali Aloosh

  1. I'm going to pint my 1976 zx with candy pint. What do you think about the best colour.
  2. The standard biston for 280 engine or make it 0.5
  3. I'm actually thinking about triple carburetor and performance camshaft also I'm already have a 5 speed and a hidars and the block standard I will make it 0.50
  4. i want to upgraded my engine what's beater for zx 280
  5. i want to upgred my engine what's betar for zx 280

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.