zze86's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

zze86

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zze86

  1. Thanks for the help guys, Cremmenga I'll keep you in my mind. Thanks again!!!
  2. Got the thing to crank and start up with some gas-in-a-can. but it won't sustain itself so thinking it's the fuel pump. Where is this thing located? This is my first Z. It's been sitting at my cousins farm for about 6 months. now there's a bunch of snow around it. Trying to decide if I can fix it at where it is or if I need to tow it home (abut 25 miles away) Thanks in advance. -Chee Forgot to mention it's a '72 240Z.
  3. zze86 replied to zze86's topic in Help Me !!
    well currently I'm not planning on swapping anything. I'm actually planning on just keeping it stock, but I like to read things to give me ideas...like we really need any more ideas, right? :stupid: doesn't have to be swap info just good reading where I can glean info here and there on the Z (my first one)
  4. zze86 posted a topic in Help Me !!
    Hello all, I just picked up a 72 240Z and was wanting to read up more on it. Technical articles on engine swaps (particularily a 280zxt swap), suspension, technical info like engine stats, gearing etc and just general owners rantings. are there any recommended pages to look at (shameless plugging of your own site is recommended ) ? Honestly, this site is a little bit hard to navigate and I can't seem to find any live links to a good tech write up.... Thanks so much in advance all. -Chee

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.