BloodOnTheApex's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

BloodOnTheApex

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BloodOnTheApex

  1. Hello! I have a 1979 L24E, whose head is an N47 (I think). My friend has an N42 head off of a 75 280z. I've heard tales of larger valves and larger (or better) square exhaust ports. If I swapped the head, I would use the 280z cam, valvetrain, etc. My question is: If I swapped in the N42 head, would I see any real benefits with my dished pistons? Are there combustion chamber differences between these two heads?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.