REDLINE's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

REDLINE

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by REDLINE

  1. Thanks ZmeFly! I tried recycler, but there weren't too many....How can I look for the rust? Its kind of hard to spot them from the botto, no?
  2. Hey guys! I'm kind of new here, but am considering purchasing a 240z.....I used to own a '93 TT Rx-7 but sold it a while back....reliability issues and stuff. I know the Z isn't the most reliable either but, I'll bet nothing compared to those 72 rubber hoses with the sequential set up....damn that engine bay was packed....well, anyways, I was wondering whether you guys can give me any advice (so far I know that I have to look out for rust and suspension problems) So far I'm thinking of installing ZG fenders, MSA front end and a newer dash. What are those headlight covers called? Are they still available? I'm thinking of spending around $7k plus more for paint job, body & interior work.....anyone know where I should look for one? I test drove my bosses at work and loved it. He got his through a Datsun and Z specialist on Brand Blvd. in Glendale for $3k and it was in pretty good shape....what should I expect for $7k? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm pretty much ready to purchase one. Two more questions....where can I get a set of those ZG seats and anyone here ever replace the gauges with Nordskorg digital gauges?
  3. thanks zedrally!
  4. Hey guys, I'm new here....lets see....hmmm....I'm thinking of purchasing a 240z, but I'm completely new to them. I used to own a '93 RX-7 Twin Turbo, but had to sell it because I could no longer afford to maintain it....damn, those things are expensive. Anyways, I was wondering whether anyone can direct me to a link or post that answers all the questions a newbie might have....such as reliability, cost of maintenance, and the different models and etc.....thanks alot. Oh, by the way, I'm looking for a 240z in SoCal...I have around $3500 Thanks!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.