72blue's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

72blue

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 72blue

  1. I had a unit like this on my 72 Z for about 15 yrs without a hitch - no leaks and I lived in the Pacific N. West. The thing was a treat as it simply slid back to expose the sky. I had a lexan front lip that also kept the noise down when speeds got excessive. Man I miss that car. This isn't the same company but mine was imported from Europe as well. http://www.slidingragtops.com/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.