gkentzell's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

gkentzell

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gkentzell

  1. Here is a quick pix of my 77 280Z in it's new home
  2. Hey guys!! Well I'm an new Z owner, I've been waiting more than 30 years to get my Z, so about a month ago a 1977 280Z came up for sale at a good price and, well let's just say I have a new love in my life. To put the icing on the cake, I went to the DMV and the personalized license plate I was hoping for was also available. The Z is not perfect but to me it's a diamond in the rough. I just wanted to say HI. Garry

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.