New From Reno NV - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New From Reno NV

Featured Replies

Hey guys!!

Well I'm an new Z owner, I've been waiting more than 30 years to get my Z, so about a month ago a 1977 280Z came up for sale at a good price and, well let's just say I have a new love in my life. To put the icing on the cake, I went to the DMV and the personalized license plate I was hoping for was also available. The Z is not perfect but to me it's a diamond in the rough.

I just wanted to say HI.

Garry

Congrats and best wishes with the Z. I bought my first, a 240Z last April and enjoy bringing my ride into better shape, mine's definitely a diamond in the rust.

Garry... Congrats, Sir!

Now post a few snaps so we can share in your delight.

  • Author

Here is a quick pix of my 77 280Z in it's new home

post-23472-14150813564183_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.