bgmk106's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

bgmk106

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bgmk106

  1. I want to fit a 240 grille onto my 280. Would the bracketry be the same or would it be a custom job? I know that the turn signals would have to be accommodated for.
  2. thanks guys, they are watanabe's indeed but it looks like the konig rewinds could be a cheaper alternative...
  3. Does anyone know what kind of wheels these are? I have been searching everywhere and i just cannot seem to find them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.