BOBZCARS's Content - Page 2 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

BOBZCARS

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BOBZCARS

  1. Just visit your local boneyard and get another mustache bar. A whole used one is probably cheaper than one new bushing. Cheers!
  2. Damian, I took a look at the pics you posted and that stuff is about the closest to original I've seen...just doesn't have the flocking on the glass side. Does your source have a catalogue or web site? I could use enough for 2 Z's! Thanks!
  3. Are you new to Classic Zcar or new to LA? If you're new to LA and haven't joined GroupZ, join! They're a great group and can provide a wealth of advice in looking for a Z...a few members may have one for sale! In March I relocated to Jacksonville, FL, from SoCal and miss the club very much. I only just found a local (Gainesville) club with about 30 members (and growing!) I was getting worried as I had only seen ONE 1st gen Z since I arrived! You are in probably the location with the largest concentration of Z's in the world. Enjoy it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.