boholio's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

boholio

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by boholio

  1. Not sure if you guys remember or ever saw this one... it was a rendering out of Motortrend before the 350Z came out... That car, I would have bought. The second is another, which is ugly. However, if you modify the front of that car with some better headlights, touch up the rear a little, it could be pretty bad!
  2. Wow, great car, great motor, I bet it is a kick in the pants to drive. I do have to know where you got that center console, I need one!
  3. OK, I pulled this from my old Motor Trend Magazine, and this is exactly what the 350Z should have looked like, abosolutely gorgeous! The picture above to me is to Honda/Mazda, I'm not fond, it looses the true Z lines.
  4. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  5. boholio commented on boholio's gallery image in Member Albums
  6. boholio commented on boholio's gallery image in Member Albums
  7. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  8. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  9. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  10. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  11. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  12. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  13. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  14. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  15. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  16. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  17. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  18. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  19. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  20. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  21. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  22. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  23. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums
  24. boholio posted a gallery image in Member Albums

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.