buffedmonkey's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

buffedmonkey

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buffedmonkey

  1. I'm from clackamas area. Car has mainly been in garage for last year while I work on it and go to school but should be up and running by spring time. Thanks for the help by the way.
  2. Hi guys, I recently removed my su's and air filter housing and after taking apart I noticed a hose on the air filter housing that didn't connect anywhere. I am wondering if it is supposed to be connected or not and where it would be connected if it is supposed to. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. \ Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.