Coke Man's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Coke Man

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coke Man

  1. Coke Man posted a topic in Help Me !!
    I have a 1974 260Z that I converted to a V8 I also put a R200 rear end in it. I am now hearing a noise in the rear. Seems when it is pulling I do not hear a noise however, when I let up on it I hear a grinding noise of some kind. Could this be in the u-joints.
  2. I am listed as Coke Man and I am new to the site. I have a 1974 260Z and the strips on the front and rear bumpers need to be replaced along with the rubber that fits up against the car behind the bumpers. I could also use some bumpers that are in great shape as mine are a little dull. Can anyone help. Also does anyone know where I can get some radio knobs for thr radio mine are missing. One other thing I have a R200 rear end and when going down the road as long as it is pulling it is quite however, when I let off the gas I rear a noise. Could this be a bad u-joint? By the way I really enjoy this site.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.