gsgrebe's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

gsgrebe

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gsgrebe

  1. I talked to shelby & found out they were sold in the 70s. they are a four spoke design (daisy) no longer made. I will try to get some pics taken of car & wheels.
  2. Hi guys I have a 72 240 & it came with wheels marked as Shelby - Vipers. Does any one know anything about these wheels? They are 14" X 6.5" or 6" The name Shelby is in script Viper is in block letters. I am intrested in history & composition, are they a magnesium alloy? They were highly corroded & i was wondering what the original finish was. I am almost finished with restoration painted it brite yellow two toned seats console & door panels yellow/blk new interior, polished cam cover & carbs glass beaded intake etc. I also have a 260 & 280 parts cars planning to put 5speed trans in & 200 dif but all difs appear to be the same. I have one problem front brakes seem to stick any help?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.