ggood's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ggood

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggood

  1. I have a 1978 280Z with 144+ miles that is a fair weather driver. I've added new carpet, seat covers, dash cover, headlights, tires, hood latch cable and bra. It runs great and when I had the oil changed the machanic I take it to (only does Japanese imports) feels it leaking oil from the rear seal and probably is getting oil on the clutch. Also leaking around the valve cover. His estimate is about $1000. I do have some minor rust behind each front rocker panel otherwise it looks very good. Again, runs strong and is fun to drive. Should I invest in getting the engine work done? Would rather spend the money on rust repair and save for a total repaint. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.