clarkeomdahl's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

clarkeomdahl

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by clarkeomdahl

  1. Thanks for your response, Stephan. Seems strange to me too. I might start a new thread and see if anyone else has any ideas.
  2. OK - While we are on the subject - my '71 is going 100 MPH (according to the speedometer) even when it isn't moving! The odometer is still counting the miles and when I pull the cable from the back of the speedometer, it turns turns freely. So, is the needle just stuck (and is there a way to unstick it?) or do I need to replace the guage (sp?) or would a new cable remedy the problem. Maybe part of the cable has worn out. Sure hope its the cable! Thanks in advance.
  3. SOLD! Just tell me how much you want for the tank. Thanks Clarke
  4. Any one know where I can get a new or used vapor tank and the 90 degree hose that goes with it? They seem to be quite scarce.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.