Bill's240's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bill's240

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bill's240

  1. Bill's240 posted a topic in Racing
    This is my Daily driver. What do you think. Pretty cool Hmmm. Im still working on it .lots of little things to do but I will have fun doing it burnout.bmp
  2. Bill's240 posted a gallery image in Racing
  3. Bill's240 posted a gallery image in Miscellaneous
  4. I have a 73 240 with a 350 Chevy. It has a SRT world heads heads 10.1 pistons 750 holley double pumper,edelbrock performer intake ,headers Sb block huggers,400 tranny,280 rearend with a 3.90 gear. Car weights 2710 with me in it. The last time out I ran a 13.559 at 103 Mph. I have been working on the Z for a year now this has been my 2nd rearend because before I had a 240 rearend in it. Im am trying to gett set up to put a 9" ford in the rearend mabe this will be my best yet for improvement . I also have my race on video if you would like to see it. that day at the track I ran a 13.5 and a 13.7 and it ran great I didnt try a lot of burn outs because I did not want to blow the pinion gear. its got me gun shy now.
  5. Yes I would like the 800 number and I really thank you. you had no problem installing . and bolting up the conection pipe.:classic:
  6. I have a 240z that I put a 350 chevy motor in and I would like to know if anybody makes headers for it. Or does anyone have headers that will fit for sale.
  7. Bill's240 posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  8. Bill's240 posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  9. Bill's240 posted a gallery image in Miscellaneous
  10. Bill's240 posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.